Crazy Sock Day Freebie!

Crazy Sock day was nothing short of it's name.  I was having a rather rough morning, not with the kids but with the demands of teaching.  When we finally sat down to make our crazy sock feet, I felt relaxed and the whole class was so quietly painting their feet with water colors.  Then the CRAZY came right back when I realized they had all painted two left feet!  Yep that about pushed me over the edge!  So instead if painting 2 feet, we painted 3 and kept one for fun!   Anyways I hope you stopped by my TPT store to pick up this fun freebie.  If not, click the link below to be directed to the freebie!





Signature

1 comment

  1. Elite custom customized tube crew socks for men women and kids. Cool colorfull funky funny vintage designs for every one crazy socks

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top